Receive a free, no-obligation free initial bankruptcy evaluation with our experienced Arizona bankruptcy attorney
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
By using this site and submission of a web form, you acknowledge and agree the terms and conditions of this website. The contents of this website, including without limitation, the content, articles, images, links, and banners are for general information purposes only. It is not intended, nor may it be construed as providing legal advice for a specific situation.
Capstone Law, LLC has been designated as a debt Relief agency by Congress. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code.
Affordable Bankruptcy Program
The Affordable Bankruptcy Program involves filing the bare essential (“Bare Bones”) documents to get a bankruptcy case will be filed with the bankruptcy court and the court filing fee will not be paid in full.
After the Bare Bones are filed with the court, you will be required to sign a recurring payment authorization for automatic withdraw of a monthly payment to complete the bankruptcy case. You will also sign an acknowledgement of the following:
- You are required to pay the court filing fees, credit report and credit counseling course at the time your case is filed.
- After filing of the emergency Petition, you will sign a payment authorization to schedule the remaining payments.
- We will prepare the remaining statements and schedules and provide them to you for your approval. These documents must be reviewed, approved and filed with the Bankruptcy Court within 14 days after your emergency case is filed.
- You are responsible for all reasonable attorney’s fees for services provided after the emergency case is filed with the court.
Capstone Law, LLC has been designated as a debt Relief agency by Congress. We help people file for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Code. The use of this website, including without limitation, submission of a contact form to communicate with the law firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
with a free consultation
Get Help Quickly with Our Simple Process
Provide us with the necessary documentation to get your case filed:
- Copy of your driver’s license for each person filing.
- Copy of your social security card (or W2) for each person filing.
- Copies of your pay stubs for the past 7 months.
- Copies of your last 2 federal and state tax returns.
- Complete a credit counseling course.
We will prepare your bankruptcy papers for your review.
We will file your bankruptcy papers with the Arizona Bankruptcy Court. As soon as the case is filed, your creditors must stop garnishments, foreclosures, evictions, repossessions, and other collection activities.
Proudly Serving Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Star, Boise, & Caldwell
Our location is conveniently access from Emerald Street. With quick I-184 access from Curtis Road exit.
Areas We Serve
Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Caldwell, Eagle, Idaho City, Kuna, Middleton, Emmett, Marsing, Homedale, Sand Hallow, Star, Enrose, Notus, Kings Corner, Pleasant Valley, Sonna.
6901 West Emerald St.
Boise, Idaho 83703
Utah County Office
207 East 860 South
Orem, Utah 84058
Salt Lake Office
8823 South Redwood Rd.
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
Congress has designated Capstone Law, LLC as a debt relief agency. We help people get relief through bankruptcy protection. Users of this site agree to the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer.