Stop garnishments, repossessions, evictions, & foreclosure fast
Stop Financial Decline with our $99 Down Affordable Bankruptcy Program
Get Help Quickly with Our Simple Process
Special Limited-time Offer…so Don’t Delay… Act Today!
Details & Qualifications of our Affordable Bankruptcy Program
Few other bankruptcy lawyers in Idaho will file your case without the full amount up front. In chapter 7 cases, the bankruptcy rules ensure that nearly all bankruptcy attorneys require the full attorney’s fees to be paid upfront. We know how difficult it is to come up with $1,500 or more Up-front fees and costs to file bankruptcy. That’s what makes our program so incredible! If you chose the Affordable Bankruptcy Program option, you pay only $99 attorney’s fees to get your case filed. After the case is filed and garnishments, foreclosure, collections, lawsuits and other collection actives have stopped, you will create a payment schedule to pay the remaining fees and costs. There is no interest or fees on these payments so long as all the payments are on time. We debit the payments directly from your account on payday to help make sure you never miss a payment!
*Qualifications for the Affordable Bankruptcy Program & qualify for the $99 Down Program, you must:
- pay the court filing fees, credit report and credit counseling course at the time your case is filed;
- be employed and have regular income (Otherwise, you wouldn’t be able to make your remaining payments). If your income is irregular, we can discuss a possible situation with you;
- have a debit account from which we can setup automatic payments;
- you don’t owe our law firm any money for a prior case;
- You have a valid email address; and
- You sign up with us before this offer expires.
Absolutely! If you pay the full chapter 7 retainer upfront, we will give you a discount! You can even pay for the full amount in simple, convenient, and affordable payments. The discount only applies if you pay the full retainer before we file your petition.
Proudly Serving Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Star, Boise, & Caldwell
Our location is conveniently access from Emerald Street. With quick I-184 access from Curtis Road exit.